Wednesday, 10 July 2013

What to wear: Life as an intern


I'm now into my second week as an intern for Gilda's Tryst which
explains my lack of recent posts but I've been keeping busy writing
on behalf of them. My role is PR and Marketing for the jewellery
company who are based in a pop up store in St. Christopher's Place
- an ideal spot right in the heart of London. The typical day involves
a lot of research of fashion sites and blogs as well as hours spent on
social media and here's an example of the work I've achieved. As an
intern you must be willing to help out with any tasks you're given,
whether running errands to the post office or even modelling the items
modelled below but it all builds up invaluable experience so I'm really
enjoying what each day throws at me.

I was given the dress code 'smart casual' which is always difficult to
establish initially but here's an example of some of my favourite outfits.
I like to keep my tops and blouses simple but team them with this seasons
paisley and aztec patterns to inject colour - and of course, working for a
jewellery and accessories brand, I understand the importance of a
chunky statement necklace to complete my outfit.

What to wear: as an intern
Outfit inspiration




Modelling the Gilda's Tryst bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment