Monday, 7 July 2014

Summer adventures

Firstly, a big apology and secondly, where has this year gone?! I realised the other day I hadn't blogged in forever and now I'm in the midst of my uni summer it's time to get back into it.

Going into my final year of Edinburgh in September I wanted to ensure that I made the most of these extended summers. So in my eyes that consists of a balance between: work, work experience and play. Well, so far I've prioritised the play and celebrated the end of exams with Radio 1's big weekend, followed by a trip to Barcelona, then Parklife and I've just returned from a family holiday to Croatia. And now back to reality. But here are a selection of photos from my gallivanting to leave you with until my next post (which won't be as long - I promise)!

Coldplay @ Big Weekend
Casa Battlo, Barcelona
Font Bar,  Manchester
Parklife
Hvar
Sunset in Lumbarda
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment